The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dr. Seuss Art Show

Here is a preview of my two paintings for a Dr. Seuss-themed group art show that's opening at L.A.'s Monkeyhouse Toys this Saturday, August 29th.

"LOLcat in the Hat"
Acrylic


"Hang in There"
Watercolor and graphite

I know you're all planning to spend this weekend in the theaters watching The Final Destination 3-D ("Death saved the best for 3-D!") and Halloween II: Not in 3-D ("Rob Zombie saved the best for 2-D!"), but why not cleanse the palate by taking in some art and seeing my paintings this Saturday ("Jason saved the best for you! In 3-D! And in 2-D if you close one eye!")?

Here's the flyer with all the info and stuff:

I'll be attending the opening reception, so if I owe you money or if I might be your baby's daddy or if you need to serve me a summons, you'll know where to find me.


Oh, the Art You Will See!
OPENING RECEPTION:
Saturday, August 29th
4pm - 8pm


Monkeyhouse Toys & Art Gallery
1618 1/2 Silver Lake Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026

No comments: