The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CTU Los Angeles - Incompetence, 24 Hours a Day

I'm a really big fan of the show 24. Like, HUGE. I've seen every episode of every season. I even considered buying the videogame until I read some of the reviews. If you have also enjoyed the show, you may have noticed that Jack Bauer's co-workers at CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit), Los Angeles leave a little something to be desired when it comes to actually doing their goddamn jobs. Believe it or not, CTU really does exist and surprisingly, things are just as bad there as the show suggests. Take this memo I managed to pick up yesterday as I was strolling through. No one even asked me who I was or what I was doing there.



Click on the image to read the Top Secret CTU Memo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how come tony almeida didn't get the silent count on this weeks episode of 24? is he not dead?

chris

Anonymous said...

hey how come tony almeida didn't get the silent count on this weeks episode of 24? is he not dead?

chris

Anonymous said...

Why are the above comments listed as "anonymous says" yet Chris signed them...nice way to hide your identity....

From a real anonymous