The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

R.I.P. John Hughes

This memorial post for John Hughes is way overdue, but I've been too preoccupied watching his Curly Sue to photograph my tribute to him. OK, so I haven't learned how to make up clever excuses like Ferris Bueller, but John Hughes has at least taught anyone who's been a teen that they're not alone, and, if they are, maybe they might be able to create Kelly LeBrock.

Anyway, here's my tribute to two of my favorite John Hughes movies.

R.I.P.
John Hughes
Writer, director, creator of the Brat Pack
February 18, 1950 - August 6, 2009
Don't you forget about him.


No comments: