The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pour Some Sugar on Me

IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE!!!
Today, not more than like, four or five hours ago, I performed a flawless Slurpee pour. One, smooth pull of the lever, no stops or extra little squeezes. Completely full cup AND cap, with no embarrassing overflow. Don't believe me?

BAM!



Seriously, when it happened, Stan Bush's "The Touch" started playing in the store. Okay, it might have just been in my head, but I'm 99% sure everyone heard it. When I checked out, the cashier guy and I locked eyes, then he looked down at the perfectly poured cup on the counter and gave me a nod of awe and respect. He knew what was up.

No comments: