The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Questionable Products #578 - 579

I don't normally go to Sports Chalet, but a few coworkers and I were killing time there at the mall before going back to work after an offsite lunch. In any case, based on these questionable products I found on display, I'm not sure what exactly qualifies as a "sport" at that chalet. Also, it's not really a chalet.

For the hooker on the go


Because the name, "Jackhammering Dong Sarong," was already taken

And this concludes today's immature posts aimed at entertaining 12-year-olds. Our next posts will resume our usual highbrow comedy, bitches.

1 comment:

K said...

I like how the spanish translation for "lube-n-walk" gets technical..."deluxe kit maintenance for walking" or something like that.