The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Friday, November 28, 2008

Xmas Music Video & "Making Of" Photojournal

Back by popular demand, it's my stop-motion holiday video for my cover of "Silent Night." Since the Christmas season has officially begun, I'm reposting my video from last year along with some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot, so please enjoy them rather than braving the crowds at a department store that really shouldn't be open at 5 in the morning.



Check back here in a couple of weeks, because I'm currently putting together a new stop-motion holiday video that I'll be posting shortly. I've already finished the song, which is my cover version of -- wait for it -- "Last Christmas" by Wham.

In the meantime, here are some photos from my "Making Of" photojournal for last year's shoot...


No comments: