The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Sunday, May 30, 2010

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

I'll always remember him as the guy who played King Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. movie, but Dennis Hopper has been in everything, including Easy Rider, Speed, Cool Hand Luke, Waterworld, Rebel without a Cause, Blue Velvet and Season 1 of 24

Dennis Hopper
Actor, Director and Easy Rider
May 17, 1936 - May 29, 2010

Dennis Hopper was also in the influential DVD rental, Space Truckers. I think the tagline for that movie was "In space, no one can hear you, good buddy," but I'm not positive. Most recently, he starred in the TV series Crash, but I hated the movie it was based on and I think Starz should avoid making original programming because it just gets in the way when I all I wanna do is watch Step Brothers again.

No comments: