The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Monday, October 09, 2006

Punitive Poetry

I recently recommitted myself to my hair. If you know me, you know I have fabulous hair. But lately, as in, oh, the past two, three, four years, I've been just horribly slackass about taking a few minutes every day to do my hair. So it's been a week and I haven't dropped the hair ball yet. I'm very proud of myself.

So another thing I'm trying to recommit myself to is the blog. I've been horribly slackass about posting to it lately. But, I'm tired and have shit to do. So, to punish and shame myself into actually blogging, I'm going to post one of the goofy poems I write when I'm totally bored in public.

After I post six or seven of these poems, I bet I'll be ashamed enough to try to think up something original.

Or, we'll be a blog of note based solely on my mad hot poetry skillz. Either way, I win. Uh, except for the shame part.


Waiting has never been a talent of mine
A time-consuming poem
by jenni
I bet if I go over there
And play with the foot pumps on the sink
The doctor will finally walk in
And decide I'm sick after all

No comments: