The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Free Lindsay!

Lindsay Lohan was sentenced today to 90 days in jail for violating her probation. She claims, "I did the best I could," but I think she already used that excuse defending why Labor Pains premiered on cable instead of in theaters. (Watch the trailer for the movie release in Spain here! It's so much better en EspaƱol!)


So while the internet started out this morning buzzing about the Double Rainbow Dude, the pot o' gold ended up being that we're safe from the possibility of an I Know Who Killed Me sequel (I Still Know Who Killed Me, Too... Again) for at least 90 days.

And of course, violating probation is no joke, but it's worth a couple of insensitive tweets.

No comments: