The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Day Tribute, Part 1

Valentine's Day is just two days away and the Oscars are coming up at the end of the month, so I'm paying tribute to both occasions by staging a series of toy photo shoots inspired by some of the most romantic scenes in movie history.

I'll post these Valentine's Day Special Toy Dioramas (or "VD-STDs," as I'll call them) each day until Wednesday, because I think sharing my VD-STDs is probably the most intimate thing I can give you for the season. It's a gesture worthy of applause (or "the clap," as I'll call it).

Spend each night with me as I spread my VD-STDs around for Valentine's Day, and share my VD-STDs with someone special in a viral campaign of love!
Spider-Man

Check back tomorrow and on Valentine's Day to see the Hands in the Air gang re-enact some of Hollywood's most romantic scenes!

No comments: