The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Heard on the NYC Streets: "That's Kegel - spelled K-E-G-E-L"

So I was walking in midtown today and as usual I heard some very strange, very random conversations. My iPod died (AGAIN) and so I was traveling sans headphones. As I was about to cross 3rd Avenue I hear a lady say, "That's Kegel -- spelled K-E-G-E-L." Of course I have to look to see what's going on right? I turn around to see a mid-50s 5-foot tall Asian lady talking to what looks to be her daughter. The older woman has that "Hey, I can talk about how squeezing my vagina muscles is good for sex at any age because I am a hippie" look and the daughter has that "I am a business woman and I can't believe that black guy in a business suit is totally looking at us talking about our vaginas" look.

Only in New York...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty racial thing to say...