The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Friday, February 03, 2006

jenni tends to mishear things

So I'm in the kitchen doing something food-related when I hear a commercial sung to the tune of "He's got the Whole World in His Hands"coming from the TV, and the lyrics I think I hear are:

"I've got this red mouth in my pants!"

Naturally, I walk back to the living room to see what's being advertised that has a red mouth in its pants, because you know I'm gonna have to buy it, and I discover to my infinite disappointment that the commercial is for Fresh Step kitty litter, which means the lyrics probably are not, in fact, "I've got this red mouth in my pants!".

I coulda used TiVo to rewind the commercial and figure out the actual lyrics, but I'm gonna hang on to the "red mouth in pants" scenario for just a little longer. I'm sentimental that way.

That sweet image is from Sephora. Ain't it purty?

No comments: