The Sexiest Blog Alive

Pop Culture | Movies | Celebs | TV | Video Games | Comics | Toys | Gossip | Snark

** WE'VE MOVED TO TUMBLR! **
Visit the new Tumblr blog at HandsInTheAir.net

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Questioning Pizza Hut

So, um, Pizza Hut? Your Cheesy Bites Pizza? Uh--why?

I know, the Hut prides itself on creating as many permutations of pizza as it possibly can, but do you realize, Pizza Hut, that if you pull 'n' pop the bites, then you won't have any damn crust to lift the rest of the slice with? And then prolly the only thing to be done is to fold the slice like an annoying New Yorker and who wants to act like an annoying New Yorker? Not me, PH, not me.

By the way, while I have you here, Pizza H., are you kidding me with the lyrics to the Cheesy Bites commercial? Did you let Jessica Simpson write those beauties herself? "One of these days these bites are gonna pop right into you." I think there might be laws against pizza-on-people action like that, Hutty. I'm just saying.

(Don't take it too hard, P.Hu. I'm just still miffed about the P'Zone incident of 2002 and I'm lashing out. That song really is stupid, tho.)

Love,

jennikins



On a blog-related note, I was gonna wait and let the other two post before I went blog wild but they took too long so screw 'em.

No comments: